Saturday, March 15, 2008

ooooooo!

Grant has entered a new phase where he likes to actually sit down for more than 3 seconds and read books, draw, watch cartoons, etc. In the hidden object books, he gets really excited when he pulls down a flap to see what is underneath. He is also speaking another language to Mommy. I believe he's been learning Russian on the side because he misses his friend Canaan in Moscow. You be the judge. Tell me what language you think that sounds like.





Grant feels that he needs to relocate objects around the house no matter how big they are. Just today he got his pants soaking wet while he was trying to move the humidifier. In this video he had just carried that big bag of balls from the living room into the bedroom. I am not sure why he feels he need to relocate these items, but in his mind it is of utmost importance! Oh and I finally got him saying "thank you" on camera.



No comments: