I have two videos again. The first one is Grant and his cousin Kennedy destrying the bathroom. This video was taken right after Grant taught her how to spit in the bathtub. He's so refined. We had so much fun last weekend celebrating Kennedy's second birthday in Dallas and seeing all the Dallas relatives. Rachel and I are great friends as well as sister-in-laws with awesome husbands and brother-in-laws as well as great parents-in-law. This is in addition to my amazing biological familiy. And to top it all off, my good friend who lives in Russia is coming in to town this week and another good friend is getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid. I am SO blessed. When God blesses, he doesn't skimp, huh?!
Playing in the pooper
The second video is of Grant (of course) at Gene and Kerma's house. We came over after having a night out alone and found the three of them sitting on the floor of their bedroom, acting silly and having a great time. Grant is saying new words almost every day. Some of the newest ones are hottuu (hot) (as illustrated in the video), ouch, yeah, Mamaw, Pabo (Papaw), bana (banana), piper (diaper), cookie, acker (cracker), don go (don't go, this was quite a sad moment when Momma had to leave the boys to go to the store) and aaa gon (all gone). He also changes his thank you from "dat too" to "ankoo", occasionally.
Hotttah
No comments:
Post a Comment