Grant LOVES to talk on the phone. He makes this loud laugh-like sound when he "talks". Also, in this video, he will tell you how old he is. We taught him tonight how to tell us "Grant" when asked "what's your name?" We couldn't be more proud of him.
He is also very strong (head-strong and muscle-strong). This is a bad combination. About thirty minutes after I shot this video I was cooking supper while Grant ran around the house. Suddenly I looked over at the highchair and Grant was sitting in it! There was nothing around for him to climb up on besides the chair itself. He got up in it a few more times after that and I saw that he just uses his arms like he's doing a pull-up to hoist himself up into the chair. He has also discovered that this maneuver is useful for reaching objects on the counter top. We never know when are lives are going to change yet again. After today our lives will never be the same. Our nerves will always be on edge for fear of seeing Grant plummet to the ground from heights we never thought he could reach. Please pray for his safety! :)
1 comment:
My little cousin used to stack things to climb onto other things. She'd pull here table over to something, use a chair to get on top of it, and then climb onto whatever she wanted...like the drier. One day she got a hold of bleach above the drier and took a sip. Thankfully, she was fine. But kids and their minds can be so scary! However, I am thankful that God watches over all and nothing passes Him by! Hope you are healing well!
~Lucy
Post a Comment