
I can't believe this just happened. I'm sure we still have a long road ahead of us but we are so excited! Grant has shown interest lately in sitting on the big potty, so I thought I would get one his size. He sat on it for the longest time pushing to get pee out. We were surprized that he knew exactly what he was supposed to do. After letting out his number one Momma went crazy and fed him a handful of sweets (a Grant-sized handful anyway). We can't wait for the day that we can stop paying for diapers. Well, I guess now we're on to number two! Thanks for sharing in our joy.
2 comments:
Wow! How exciting! Canaan is not ready yet. We tried...actually (the confession of an over-pushy mom I guess), but it didn't work. So, we are back to diapers for a while longer...at least 3 more months b/c of the move coming up. I just hope to get some progress before the new baby comes! But, Congrats Grant! What a big boy!! I hope it keeps up!
Great news! I hope it continues to go well for you... but that's wonderful he got interested himself first!
Post a Comment