I can't believe my second child is already 3 months old!
I love having two boys. They are so much fun. Colt is adjusting well to his life on earth so far. He eats VERY well and sleeps 10-11 hours each night. (Thank you Babywise!) He only cries when he has a painful burp or if he's trying to alert us to the fact that he's woken up from a nap. Otherwise he just fusses a little when it is time to eat or sleep. We don't know what to do with ourselves having such an easy baby!
It is so easy to make Colt smile and laugh. The video shows a time I was actually able to get the camera out quick enough. You'll notice that he tends to give himself the hiccups when he giggles.
He also likes to play with his toys. He is getting better and better at grabbing and spinning his toys. He knows how to make the lights and music go off on his bouncer. Here is a video of that.
Grant is so sweet and helpful with Colt. I was in the shower this morning and heard over the monitor that Colt woke from his nap crying. Next thing I knew he stopped and I heard Grant telling him, "It's okay Coltipoo." Then I heard Colt laughing hysterically. I don't know what they were doing, but I was glad to be able to finish my shower.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! Loved both the videos! Having two boys is great. I hope you are enjoying it. I love reading your blogs; seems we are a bit closer!
Lucy
Post a Comment