Well, it took me over a month to post this video. Grant is singing to Momma "Happy Birthday". He has been so cute lately and his personality is developing more every day. He has a sweet heart, loves to help Momma or Daddy, loves to play outside and will comfort someone when they are sad. He can write the letter A and the number 3. (Momma and Grant may be the only ones who can tell what each looks like, though.) His vocabulary is expanding phenomenally, he speaks in complete sentences and tells us his future baby brother or sister is in his tummy.
That's right, we are pregnant again. We should be having another Alison or Russell Jr. in October, a couple of weeks before Grant's third birthday. Please pray for this one. It looks great so far. The baby is growing well and has a strong heartbeat. We've made it a lot further than last time, so we are confident.
3 comments:
Oh yea! Congratulations! I will add you and your sweet baby to our prayer list! So you must be about 4 or 5 months along? Congrats!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. I will keep your pregnancy in my prayers. I can't wait to see you on may and watch our boys together. Grant sounds super smart for his age. He must have got that from mommy! been thinking about you lots lately. Hope all is well. PS. Your hair is so long!
Congratulations! We will most definitely be praying for you guys and your baby. I know that you two are really excited and I know Grant will be a great big brother. We love you guys... thanks for sharing the news!
Post a Comment