The pictures I posted above are a few weeks old. The one of him in the overalls is just a picture I thought was cute. There is no telling why we had to take his shirt off that day. The one of him covered in paint was the day I realized that we won't be playing with paint again until he is much older. Thank you Crayola for making so many products washable!
Things with this pregnancy are going fine. Grant says the baby is in his belly, has pretended to flush the baby down the toilet and loves to talk to the baby through momma's tummy along with daddy. My boys are so precious.
1 comment:
Cute photos! The one of him in the overalls reminds me a lot of Canaan. I hope you guys get some time together while they are in the states! :) Congrats on the potty training as well, that's a great accomplishment for your whole family. We're still praying for the baby and glad to hear things are going well! :)
Post a Comment