For those of you who don't spend a lot of time around Grant, I wanted you to have a glimpse into our life. When he is awake, he NEVER STOPS MOVING. This sounds like an exaggeration, but it is not. The flip side is, he is wonderful about going to sleep when it is time (Thank you Babywise!). I thought this video was a great example of how he goes from one activity to another. He wants to learn about everything. You can teach him how to do something once and he'll perfect it on his own or he'll just teach himself in the first place without instruction. This, of course, can be disaterous at times, but we are emmensely proud of our little guy!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your busy boy looks just as busy as always. I like how he is jabbering so much! It is so cute. May God continually give you all the energy you need to keep up with him!!
-Luc
Post a Comment