Giggly
Grant got so giggly tonight! I had to share how much fun we were having. Grant laughs a lot, but rarely this hard. You never know what will get him tickled. I guess it is just a mood. We can play the same game tomorrow night and he will probably just give a courtesy laugh and move on. That's a toddler for you.
This second video is Grant "watering" his Mamaw's plants. He likes to copy what others are doing and learn how to do it himself. Unfortunately he has recently learned how to copy us by climbing up in chairs, turning on the bathtub water and surfing the internet.
Not long after we took this third video Grant learned how to get in and out of the pool which he did about 183 times! He liked to get out, go to my parent's fence, point out the screw and say "cwoo", climb back in the pool and proceed to repeat the process. I didn't post a video of this "game" because he was naked at this time (due to poopy reasons) and I don't feel comfortable posting naked video on a public internet site. You can rest assured it was entertaining!
1 comment:
I can't believe you counted up to 183! Canaan is definitely in the repetition phase too; he also likes to point out stuff like screws and climbing (up and down stairs mainly). I love getting your videos and seeing Grant from afar! Take care. We love and miss you!
Luc
Post a Comment