Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carrr and poop play

Grant can now say an "r" sound. Here in the video he is saying car. His vocabulary is continuing to develop by leaps and bounds. Next thing you know, he'll be blurting out movie quotes with us!

Another new trick Grant has learned is to play with his poop. Sunday, Russell came and got me and led me in to Grant's room where it smelled delicious (to a dung beetle anyway). He apparently pooped his diaper before or after his nap and got bored after he woke up. There was poop on his sheets, pillow, face, inside his ear and probably other places we will discover later. We should have taken a picture of the scene we walked in on, but neither of us were in the mood at that point.
Thank goodness this has only happened once, so far. Now, when I hear him awake after a nap, I go running into his room to get him. This experience has made eating dirt look healthy.

Carrr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! He is so active and into everything! I can't imagine Canaan like that!
I love how he just jabbers in the video, and even sings (maybe?). It is so cute. Canaan doesn't do that much. He just says specific words or nothing at all. I just love seeing how each one grows up so different and yet so adorable in their own way!
We miss you all too. I've finally been able to listen to the CD. Thanks so much. I'll write you more about it later!