Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hangin with my peep

Papaw

Grant "loves" to go see his Papaw (great-grandpa) at Grand Court assisted living. I use the word love loosely, hence the quotations. He enjoys playing with all of Papaw's "toys" and gets in trouble for touching most of them. (Mainly because he doesn't merely touch them.) He is also incredibly intrigued by Papaw's bathroom which doesn't have a door. This is because he is 100% boy and likes all things gross and smelly. It is also fairly warm in the apartment. Since Grant is hot natured as well as very active, he gets hot and frustrated. Otherwise it is so much fun to see Papaw and hang out with a generation so far from his. We enjoy special memory making moments while we are over there. And Papaw loves Grant like he's going out of style.

Today Grant was crying because he received yet another spanking and Papaw said, "I don't know that I'd cry about that." He's funny. Both of those guys are so cute together, as you will see in the video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! What a blessing for him to be able to 'hang' with Grant! I'm sure he loves it!
Lucy